POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Continental Hub : Re: Continental Hub Server Time
10 May 2024 16:44:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continental Hub
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Oct 2018 02:33:43
Message: <5bcacc47$1@news.povray.org>
On 19-10-2018 14:24, Bald Eagle wrote:

>> You mean this one, don't you?
>>
>> --
>> Thomas
>
> I do indeed - it looks like a concatenated ring of sting-ray/skate eggs.

Yes indeed, it does. It is a beautiful object.

It was one of those things I had to be reminded about. 2003 was a kind
of transitional year for me and I did not access and/or download all the
code that interested me. So, I missed that one somehow but your hint was
enough. :-)

I shall make a version with this ring.
--
Thomas