POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bezier-patch torus : Re: Bezier-patch torus Server Time
17 May 2024 04:28:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bezier-patch torus
From: clipka
Date: 6 Sep 2018 09:57:40
Message: <5b913254$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3C5b8a7142%241%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C5b8a7142%241%40news.povr
> ay.org%3E

Ooops, my mistake - that was indeed Mike who asked that. So your
question was - and I quote verbatim:

""

Great. How am I supposed to interpret and answer THAT?

42. There. You have your answer.

>>> Kenneth.  I want Kenneth as my POV-Ray lawyer.
>>
>> Who, BTW, explicitly confirmed that /my/ reply to that thread - and I
>> quote verbatim - "was... reasonable" ;)
>
> [ Way to move the goalposts. ]

Some people accuse me of being a dick, so yes, I treasure any positive
mention ;)

> Indeed, but that particular post bordered on fisticuffs with someone else, and
> exemplified the ideology of, "You don't like it?  Tough ----"

Interestingly, that person had already stepped down from any position of
authority to decide what needs fixing in POV-Ray and what doesn't.

> But the documentation is still incomplete, right where I said it was and why.
>
> Why can't you just admit it when you're WRONG?

It runs in the family. A long line of teachers and Prussian public
officials meets stubborn Westphalian farmers.

> Hrrrrmpfh.    MEN.

And then there's that, yes.
:)