POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Paris by night : Re: Paris by night Server Time
26 Jun 2024 06:49:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paris by night
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Aug 2018 07:28:53
Message: <5b7bf775$1@news.povray.org>
On 21-8-2018 9:06, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Tim Nikias' site can be found here: http://www.nolights.de/index.html
> However, I cannot find the Glare macros there anymore. Somebody any
> idea? Tim?

I found the Glare macros on Tim's old site, through the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20031008070348/http://www.digitaltwilight.de:80/no_lights/download.html#Glare%20Macros

Interestingly, as there was a discussion not long ago here about an even
distribution of points on a sphere, Tim provides a macro to do just
that. Look for ESR, below the Glare macros.

--
Thomas