POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Unexpected double_illuminate tradeoffs : Re: Unexpected double_illuminate tradeoffs Server Time
17 May 2024 23:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unexpected double_illuminate tradeoffs
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Aug 2018 13:52:42
Message: <5b65e7ea$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/08/2018 17:35, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> On 2018-08-04 03:20 AM (-4), Stephen wrote:

>>> LOL! (oh dear saints in heaven... I almost pissed my pants...)
>>>

>> :-D
>> I can hear his voice when I read it. :-)

Not a problem, cuz. :)

Now, if you want an earworm. ;)

Try this from the 80's. Sophia George
https://youtu.be/nDKb4O-l02U?t=22

>> But we should not mock the afflicted.
>
> When the affliction is comorbid with narcissism, assholitis, and the
> Dunning-Kruger affect,

Ooo! it has a name. :)

> I will mock.

Afflicted might be referring to the people who are afflicted by him,
yes, yes?

It is too easy really. But see my reply to Jim.

> Especially when this megalomaniac
> who hates dark-skinned people who don't pay lip service to Jesus[1] and
> denies that I have a constitutional right to citizenship is making
> policy that affects me.

Well, he is not making it a secret. At least you can say that of him. :)

> [1] I deliberately phrased it that way, because you know damn well that
> the Afflicted One is only pretending to love Jesus.

Not Jesus the Mexican welder I met in NM? And yes his wife's name was
Mary and he had a sunscreen on his car that said; "Mary and Jesus".

--

Regards
     Stephen