POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crossing Border - Take #2 : Re: Crossing Border - Take #2 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 16:57:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crossing Border - Take #2
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 30 Jun 2018 13:39:57
Message: <5b37c06d@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 28.06.2018 08:38, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> I can readily imagine that. It is the topic of the day that can break up
> friendships and families. Similar to "L'affaire Dreyfus" in 1898:

...and, eventually, plunge entire European countries into full-scale
civil war! But not so much, as day-dreamed by the far right, immigrants
vs. autochthonous citizens, but rather far right and conservatives vs.
liberals (in a European, not American sense) and leftists.

Total collapse of civilization, corpses pile up in the streets (unless
eaten by the desperate who resort to cannibalism for survival), where
the blood stands waist-deep... cities like Cologne or Berlin would bear
more semblance to Kigali at the height of the Ruandan genocide than to
anything remotely European... and there would be no escape from this
hell as the entire world will be aflame!

And, yes, even now people close to me started to arm themselves...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar