POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crossing Border - Take #2 : Re: Crossing Border - Take #2 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 15:59:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crossing Border - Take #2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Jun 2018 02:55:30
Message: <5b35d7e2@news.povray.org>
On 28-6-2018 15:04, Stephen wrote:
> On 28/06/2018 12:16, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>>
>>> You really have a good memory, Thomas. ;-)
>>>

>> Well, I remember hitting my mother in law... ;-)
>>

> And after that?

Shooting Dreyfus momentarily solved everything. Momentarily.... (see WW1).

> Here Brexit is almost as controversial.
> The Dreyfus affair is a stain on France's reputation. Not that the Brits
> are free from guilt in that department.
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44640086

[We are slowly drifting ot] Governments - and, increasingly, the
vociferous rabble - are not known to tackle elegantly the subtle matter
of human interaction. I often grumpily observe that it would be better
to wipe the planet clean of this obnoxious (human) species and be done with.

Dinosaurs would have done better (I think). ;-)

--
Thomas