POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RMS Titanic : Re: RMS Titanic Server Time
2 May 2024 19:32:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RMS Titanic
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jun 2018 08:53:19
Message: <5b32373f@news.povray.org>
On 26/06/2018 11:42, Ton wrote:
> To Yadgar: I don't think I would like to sink this. Shame of my effort.
> To Stephen: Well spotted. I am not too . I like doorhandles
> better, so I took some artistic freedom.

I am not too keen on doorknobs either. And I can't argue with artistic
freedom.

> Attached is my raised roof over the 1st class smoke room, in progress.
> I need to make some windows, chimney 4 can be placed, and I need a couple of
> vents.

It is coming along. Don't forget that the access deck to the lift motor
room by a ladder wielded to the superstructure.
Incidentally, I have never heard a ship's funnel called a chimney. A
smokestack sometimes.

--

Regards
     Stephen