POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! : Re: INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! Server Time
5 May 2024 12:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 28 Apr 2018 03:59:37
Message: <5ae429e9@news.povray.org>
UPDATE

Did excessive works on many textures, more to come. In zoom, the ship
textures start finally to look remarkable.

The water area around the ship looks different because it will work with
photons. But that's still to come. Once I have a photon map, I will make
all water looking the same again.

Corrosion spots added. Dirt and paint irregularities added.
Constructional irregularities added. 1855s US flag added.

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sl - mississippi paddle-wheel steamer - stern.jpg' (1053 KB)

Preview of image 'sl - mississippi paddle-wheel steamer - stern.jpg'
sl - mississippi paddle-wheel steamer - stern.jpg