POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Distant Haze - How To? : Re: Distant Haze - How To? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 22:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Distant Haze - How To?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 26 Apr 2018 12:15:53
Message: <5ae1fb39@news.povray.org>
Okay, for the amusement, I am posting now some of my results of creating
a "horizon haze". Not finish yet, but the first results are from ...
some other dimension (the image with the black fragments).

The second image shows ground fog, but the disadvantage here is that
this fog makes the water whitish with its own light color. Is there a
way to cut away any part of the ground fog that is below -0.75?

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'horizon haze - 01.jpg' (96 KB) Download 'horizon haze - 02.jpg' (47 KB)

Preview of image 'horizon haze - 01.jpg'
horizon haze - 01.jpg

Preview of image 'horizon haze - 02.jpg'
horizon haze - 02.jpg