POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro Problem : Re: Macro Problem Server Time
2 May 2024 16:59:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro Problem
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 22 Apr 2018 20:26:04
Message: <5add281c$1@news.povray.org>
The problem with layered textures and another texture on top of that, is
easy to bypass:

- creating a layered texture
- putting this layered texture on a declared (named) shape
- calling this object and applying now another texture to it

I believe, I did that a few times. Or something similar to this. Not the
perfect solution for all needs, but it works.

But what can be done about my real problem, the macro-macro situation?
Can any fix be done?

The suggestion to call first the texture macro and only afterwards the
object macro, would cause many, many, many more new code lines. If I can
avoid that, I would. Sounds like an urgent patch reason to me...

---
http://www.avg.com