POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : random-colored BRICKS : Re: random-colored BRICKS Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:34:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: random-colored BRICKS
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 17 Apr 2018 18:03:30
Message: <5ad66f32$1@news.povray.org>
Nice to know, that my thread was been one of the inspirations. And I
also think, your research into the bricks yields a lot of importance for
my own brick-related planks project.

At the current stage, I started to create a plank pattern, but that is
far from perfect. I use warp, but it warps only along one axis at the
moment, but does not yet care for different bricks inside the same line
of bricks. That is, where your pioneering work comes in. I will study
your code. Hopefully I am smart enough to learn from it.   ;-)

Hey, thanks for sharing! You got a good idea with your project!

---

http://www.avg.com