POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help ! : Re: Help ! Server Time
29 Apr 2024 15:06:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help !
From: MichaelJF
Date: 14 Apr 2018 15:12:37
Message: <5ad252a5@news.povray.org>
Am 07.04.2018 um 11:43 schrieb kurtz le pirate:
> Le 06/04/2018 à 13:20, Sven Littkowski a écrit :
>> Waiting for the scene code, then i can hopefully show you a number of
>> amazing undergrounds, and give you plenty inspirations. :-)
>

> Look into p.b.scenes-files

Thank you very much for sharing your code. So I can illustrate my
imagination. This one comes close to my original idea. The scene is
placed in the kitchen by Jamie Vives Piqueres using his HDR image
derived from his POV-Comp entry (can be found at his site
www.ignorancia.org). The relections at the top left are the stickers at
his fridge (most likely). Rendering time was 1 h 11 m at an old core i7.
Subsurface scattering is not implemented so far. Just to give you a
first hint of my idea.

Best regards
Michael

Post a reply to this message