POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Function: Problem in Defining : Re: Function: Problem in Defining Server Time
4 May 2024 01:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Function: Problem in Defining
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Apr 2018 02:47:35
Message: <5ac86987$1@news.povray.org>
On 6-4-2018 13:16, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> I just did not know about the existence of that include. But such is
> life: you never stop to discover or learn new things. :-)

I cannot believe this! :-O

I would urgently ask you to look at the POV-Ray folders! You pretend you
have been using POV-Ray for over /ten/ years and you /never ever/ looked
into the include?!? the Insert Menu?!? the scenes?!? folders; not to
speak of the documentation. I begin to understand the background of some
of your questions...

--
Thomas