POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : INQUIRY: Wooden Planks Texture : Re: INQUIRY: Wooden Planks Texture Server Time
4 May 2024 03:53:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INQUIRY: Wooden Planks Texture
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 4 Apr 2018 23:46:20
Message: <5ac59c0c$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I made already some first thoughts about how to interrupt a
continuous grain. My idea is 8what I am using already right now for my
ship) to equip the wood texture with a random-based TRANSLATE that comes
into effect with each call of the texture.

I also experimented with BRICKS for TEXTURE, but it seems I did things
wrong and always got error messages. :-D

Thanks for sharing that simple code. What a shame for me... :-D

---
http://www.avg.com