POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! : Re: INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:49:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 4 Apr 2018 07:44:09
Message: <5ac4ba89$1@news.povray.org>
I know. I don't mind to create these humans by myself, but it is almost
impossible to find the 1850s props (cloth, hairstyles) for them online.

Based on what I (don't) see online, I start to believe that almost
nobody since the existence of rendering has created historic people and
uploaded them (with exceptions of those used on TV, but they are never
uploaded). People mostly use our render technologies to create sexy
babes, more or less naked, and that's all. :-(

---
http://www.avg.com