POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! : Re: INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! Server Time
29 May 2024 00:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 28 Mar 2018 09:07:35
Message: <5abb9397$1@news.povray.org>
I once had Bishop 3D, too. In fact, I was been one of the beta testers,
and thus got the unlock code free of cost.

But then, my hard drive crashed, and I lost all programs and e-mails.
Now I cannot find the Brazilian developer anymore to ask him to re-issue
me my unlock code. I am not joking, I was really one of the beta testers.

Bishop 3D is a great software. Just it doesn't like functions. But all
the shapes - it can handle them very well!

Thanks for your TRACE help! :-D

---
http://www.avg.com