POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! : INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:53:31 EDT (-0400)
  INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 Mar 2018 23:16:46
Message: <5ab3201e@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

I am re-creating one of the Mississippi paddle-wheel steamboats and
invite everyone who's inter, to join.

If we have artists here in this group who are good in re-creating
persons from the era 1850 to 1870 (white Americans, native Americans,
black Americans), then feel free to create a number of persons. I self
don't have the software required for such. The humans should measure
around 1.70 units (meters) tall.

Animals (horses, dogs, chickens, donkeys, pigs) are welcome, too.

Eventually I will have the cabins ready for anyone, who can re-create
rooms of that time period and wants to join. I then will publish the
room dimensions and types here.

Steam is needed.   :-)

I self will do the entire outside of the steamboat, and also create
later on all textures for the ship's outside.

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sl - mississippi paddle-wheel steamer.png' (718 KB)

Preview of image 'sl - mississippi paddle-wheel steamer.png'
sl - mississippi paddle-wheel steamer.png