POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Transformations: Is there any random-wavy transformation? : Transformations: Is there any random-wavy transformation? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 21:03:15 EDT (-0400)
  Transformations: Is there any random-wavy transformation?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 26 Feb 2018 00:54:07
Message: <5a93a0ff$1@news.povray.org>
Hi again,

after a looooong time (around 1 day) I am coming up with yet another
question:

Are there any transformations that can transform a flat tall thin box
into something wavy?

I decided to go this way (if it exists) because my other attempts to
create seaweed are not successful.

Ideally, the waves are stronger on one axis, but less on one or two of
the other axises. Random to some extend, but the strength of the
waveforms should be controllable.

Big thanks.

---
http://www.avg.com