POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Algorithmus Wanted : Re: Algorithmus Wanted Server Time
30 Apr 2024 03:09:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Algorithmus Wanted
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 23 Feb 2018 00:28:35
Message: <5a8fa683$1@news.povray.org>
Okay, I was reading through the source code of this scene. This
"Spline_Trans" is new to me.

Is there any way to change the spline shape itself by random factors? At
the moment, it is like an "M", but I don't mind variations between "U"
and "M".

Each of these chains resembles a colony of Orbisiana, but based on the
water current, each chain had different angles.

I tried with changing the SEED, but all that does is to shorten or
stretch that given "M" shape. And when stretched, there are even wide
distances between each body.

One update: I made this change to the scene:

   #local Length = Length+vlength (Point-(Last*1.0003));

Before it was:
   #local Length = Length+vlength (Point-Last);

---

http://www.avg.com