POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miniature faking : Re: Miniature faking Server Time
29 Apr 2024 22:59:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miniature faking
From: dick balaska
Date: 13 Feb 2018 15:49:36
Message: <5a834f60$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/13/2018 03:47 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:

> Possible issues are:
>
> 1) the camera angle is too wide, and I should use a "zoom lens" instead

You could try a pinhole camera.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhole_camera_model
I don't know if this is POVable, but that's what's typically used in
model railroading, tiny tiny aperature, long exposures.

Hmm, I guess that's the opposite effect of what you're looking for. :)
They are trying to make models look realistic.

--
dik
Rendered 920576 of 921600 pixels (99%)