POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Question about media_attenuation behavior. : Re: Question about media_attenuation behavior. Server Time
28 Apr 2024 20:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about media_attenuation behavior.
From: clipka
Date: 22 Jan 2018 05:21:22
Message: <5a65bb22$1@news.povray.org>
Am 21.01.2018 um 21:56 schrieb William F Pokorny:

> Is this the expected behavior for media_attenuation?

The documentation for the feature specifically mentions "fog or
atmospheric media" (as opposed to object-contained media), so I'd say,
yes, that's the intended behaviour. Other portions of that same docs
section refer to "the fog or media", but I'd take that to be just a lazy
reference to the more precise term used earlier.