POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More on Gormley : Re: More on Gormley Server Time
18 May 2024 00:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More on Gormley
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Jan 2018 13:04:30
Message: <5a57a72e$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3C5a268b58%241%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C5a268b58%241%40news.povr
> ay.org%3E.
>
> Of course I've the same problems - up to now it works by playing with the inside
> vector of meshes, but it's not an elegant way.

Thomas uses Silo as a mesh editor (99 USD today), I use Blender to fill
holes in meshes (Zero LSD bur a steep learning curve) to fill in holes
in meshes.
Here is a link for Mesh repair tools.

http://meshrepair.org/

--