POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 'Search' results problem : Re: 'Search' results problem Server Time
3 May 2024 01:50:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'Search' results problem
From: Chris Cason
Date: 31 Dec 2017 07:51:51
Message: <5a48dd67@news.povray.org>
On 31/12/2017 23:41, clipka wrote:
> The internerds say that the error message ("urchinTracker is not
> defined") may be related to ad blockers.

urchintracker is used by google analytics; it should not have any
effect on the search (I tested search with my adblocker on and it
works fine even with urchintracker not being available).

Thomas: next time you are around, try launching your browser in safe
mode then try it again. If it works then we'll at least know it's
config-related.

-- Chris