POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 'Search' results problem : Re: 'Search' results problem Server Time
2 May 2024 15:56:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'Search' results problem
From: Chris Cason
Date: 31 Dec 2017 03:27:38
Message: <5a489f7a$1@news.povray.org>
On 31/12/2017 19:22, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Thanks indeed Chris. However, it does not seem to have solved my
> problem. The attached screen dump shows the problem. The word "Loading"
> blocks all further action. Any idea what causes this? Thanks!

Can you try a shift-reload to clear your cache?

The 'loading' message is a static part of the page and is replaced
automatically once the google search script is successfully loaded and
functional. If that's not happening then something is preventing that

If that doesn't help please let me know.

-- Chris