POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Antony Gormley simulation - Version 3 : Re: Antony Gormley simulation - Version 3 Server Time
2 Jun 2024 09:00:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antony Gormley simulation - Version 3
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Dec 2017 02:58:36
Message: <5a2ce92c$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/attachment/%3C3c2d45ff@news.povray.org%3E/

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/attachment/%3C3FC41455.8020201%40hotmail.com%3E/maze_cube.pov.txt?tt

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3C4a4f96ac%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C4a4f96ac%40news.povray.org%3

> Jean-Charles Marteau  Random repartitions
> http://sibylone.free.fr/sources/repartition_v1_0.zip

Excellent! Thanks indeed Norbert. Except for the Ivy Generator by hobBIT
(which I forgot somehow later on), I did not know Thies Heidecke nor
Jean-Charles Marteau. Sam's Dendrites somehow passed me by.

In time, I intend to make my Gormley scene file available to everyone of
course.

--
Thomas