POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "In The Mood" ... : Re: "In The Mood" ... Server Time
3 May 2024 08:43:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "In The Mood" ...
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 6 Dec 2017 17:04:30
Message: <5a28696e$1@news.povray.org>
I hardly ever comment here anymore, but this image made me say "WOW"
aloud :)

Without a doubt the most realistic and believable human model I've ever
seen rendered with POV-Ray!

Now, I don't know Wong Kar-wai, but if I was cinematographing (that's
not a word, is it?) this woman, I would increase the brightness of the
light a bit, put it a bit more to the left and the back, and add a
backlight to separate her from the background.

As a photographer, this picture looks under exposed, so brightening the
lights will do wonders, imho.