POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloud City II : Re: Cloud City II Server Time
15 May 2024 22:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloud City II
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 1 Dec 2017 20:47:08
Message: <5a22061c$1@news.povray.org>
On 01.12.2017 20:32, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Sven Littkowski <I### [at] SvenLittkowskiname> wrote:
>> For some strange reason, it seems I am unable to change the location of
>> the two colors inside my pigment_maps....
>
> #declare Switch = 1;
> #if (Switch)
>  #declare TextureA = texture {MyHullOutsideBottom};
>  #declare TextureB = texture {MyHullOutsideTop};
> #else
>  #declare TextureA = texture {MyHullOutsideTop};
>  #declare TextureB = texture {MyHullOutsideBottom};
> #end
>
> Then redefine your texture maps using A and B

Thanks. I actually found some errors already, but they are not with the
pigment_map.

But what I recognize, if I apply RBGT colors with transparency 0.75 to a
shape, and use a difference to take of another shape from it and that
shape has also transparency 0.75, the result is a pigment with no
transparency. Strange.

---

http://www.avg.com