POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cloud Surface : Re: Cloud Surface Server Time
28 Apr 2024 04:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloud Surface
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 28 Nov 2017 13:01:29
Message: <5a1da479$1@news.povray.org>
On 28.11.2017 07:23, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Aaah, Time! Indeed. And yet, it may seem paradoxical, but the more time
> you take initially, the more you achieve in the end.
Yes, I know. But hard to make more time, my days are more than filled, I
am a multi-tasking person:
- writing SciFi novels
- reconstructing ancient Roman ships digitally (maritime archaeology)
- software development
- websites
- online databases
- online streaming
- IT consulting to companies
- graphic design
- orchid farming
- cross-breeding of plants (creating hybrids)

Time is a treasure. :-)

---
http://www.avg.com