POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Cloud Surface : Re: Cloud Surface Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloud Surface
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 26 Nov 2017 19:54:22
Message: <5a1b623e@news.povray.org>
This is how it looks without scattering and emission. :-)

Both seem to be required for correct colors. But look to the lowest
posting in this thread, that is an update and I try out an isosurface there
.

My need now is, instead of fog, a media that can give me what I need.
See the 2nd attached image, it shows the different atmospheric layers I
need:
- ground fog just reaching above clouds
- orange distant layer, hiding the edges of my clouds

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_3.6

---

http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sl - cloud cities - no scattering no emission.jpg' (218 KB) Download 'tutimgmultifog.png' (66 KB)

Preview of image 'sl - cloud cities - no scattering no emission.jpg'
sl - cloud cities - no scattering no emission.jpg

Preview of image 'tutimgmultifog.png'
tutimgmultifog.png