POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cloud Surface : Re: Cloud Surface Server Time
4 May 2024 14:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloud Surface
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 26 Nov 2017 14:54:11
Message: <5a1b1be3$1@news.povray.org>
On 26.11.2017 06:15, clipka wrote:
> Not that I know of. And if such a thing exists, I'd expect it to be
> horribly outdated.

Thanks. Well, that is why I am so hard to understand and to learn - too
many special terms in English that I cannot translate right away into
German.

If the community has not enough Germans and time to translate, maybe
through a go-fund-me a paid translator? And not just for German, but for
some more key languages. This would be my suggestion.

I wouldn't even mind to do this on my own, but living in Jamaica, such
pages disable members to raise funds who live in countries of the Third
World. :-(

---
http://www.avg.com