POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cloud Surface : Re: Cloud Surface Server Time
26 Apr 2024 23:34:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloud Surface
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 24 Nov 2017 14:57:43
Message: <5a1879b7$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.text.scene-files/message/%3Cweb.5a186b419a2a53c19ae32810%40

> image:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3Cweb.5a186c9e9a2a53c19ae32810%40

Yes, I think I can use those clouds. But I need to get that surface
following the round surface shape of a planet, is that possible?

---
http://www.avg.com