POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Cloud Surface : Re: Cloud Surface Server Time
29 Apr 2024 05:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloud Surface
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 24 Nov 2017 14:56:03
Message: <5a187953$1@news.povray.org>
On 24.11.2017 14:03, Kontemplator wrote:
> simple example image for a cloud surface to start with
>
> Scene file at
> http://news.povray.org/povray.text.scene-files/message/%3Cweb.5a186b419a2
a53c19ae32810%40

Yes, that cloud looks good enough for my needs! Thanks a lot!

But here's one more question: I don't want the cloud surface to be flat
like a plane. Is there any way, to get it slightly rounded, like it
follows the round shape of a planet? I want to see, at a vast distance,
the horizon, that's why.

---

http://www.avg.com