POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clothed in light. : Re: Not Clothed in light. So partial nudity Server Time
4 May 2024 23:41:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not Clothed in light. So partial nudity
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Nov 2017 02:57:15
Message: <5a11395b@news.povray.org>
On 17/11/2017 12:55, Bald Eagle wrote:
> This probably needs to be prettied up to make it generally useful, but see how
> this works.   (you may have to translate the floor -y*16*12)

I managed to look at your code.
I worked my way through it correcting the wrap text/CR-LF errors,
created by T/Bird. Then I substituted the Normals with their fancy
Functions. (B3D cannot handle Functions.)
When I imported the macro into B3D it showed that the scaling of the
studio is all to cock. So I will need to rebuild it before I can use
your macro. That is a shame as the border looks good. For simplicity
I've "borrowed" Warp's code from his "4 tips" tutorial and I've changed
the scale of the model to make it fit in better with the furniture and
props. So this will be the last image in this test.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'studio_vic2d_y_905a_0000.png' (1109 KB)

Preview of image 'studio_vic2d_y_905a_0000.png'
studio_vic2d_y_905a_0000.png