POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Antony Gormley simulation : Re: Antony Gormley simulation Server Time
7 May 2024 15:03:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antony Gormley simulation
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Nov 2017 07:05:43
Message: <5a0ed097$1@news.povray.org>
On 17-11-2017 11:42, Stephen wrote:
> On 17/11/2017 08:28, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> I am a fan.
>>
> So am I. :-)
>
> How did you construct it?

Very easy: a Poser figure (Apollo Maximus in this case) and a random
inside() test to place randomly scaled cubes. Finished off with Nicolas
Rougier's rust texture.

I am testing different rust possibilities, including of course proximity
patterns.

I intend to simulate different Gormley approaches. I find them truly
fascinating.

--
Thomas