POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clothed in light. : Re: Clothed in light. Server Time
5 May 2024 01:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clothed in light.
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Nov 2017 03:03:45
Message: <5a0aa361$1@news.povray.org>
On 13-11-2017 21:27, Stephen wrote:
> The tunic and wings are emissive df3s, made from Poser models.
>
> I think I need a dragon and a rocky scene to complete this. :)

Yes indeed although I like this ballet school setting with the mirrors.
A couple of things, if I may: (1) the overhead lights should be dimmed -
probably by at least 50 % (if not 25%) also for compensating the light
reflections from the mirrors. (2) Could you merge this scene with your
ballerina animation? That was awesome.

--
Thomas