POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : New version screen.inc : Re: New version screen.inc Server Time
4 May 2024 00:12:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version screen.inc
From: clipka
Date: 7 Nov 2017 10:05:51
Message: <5a01cbcf$1@news.povray.org>
Am 07.11.2017 um 14:46 schrieb jr:

> also true, but not the point.  including an ISO date/time in the file
> name to "float" it to the top requires reversing the sort order to get
> descending dates (that's all I wrote).

Ah, sorry, misunderstanding on my part.

Yes, you can do that in Windows Explorer and Open File dialogs, too.
Presuming you're using the detailed view, it's just a matter of clicking
on the column header once more. Alternatively, there's a "view" menu
where you can pick the property to sort by and whether to do so in
ascending or descending order.