POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : New version screen.inc : Re: New version screen.inc Server Time
18 May 2024 02:38:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version screen.inc
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Nov 2017 03:03:28
Message: <5a001750$1@news.povray.org>
On 5-11-2017 22:32, cbpypov wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>>
>> I would have to walk back almost 50 years to my last trig class.
>>

> I see :) But in the end it wasn't as hard as expected...
>
> Here are some more fixes (attached). The scaling of Screen_Object was broken for
> ortho-cam.
>
> Best,
> Carlo

Good work!

For completeness sake I would suggest to add a comment line at the top,
stating the different changes to the original screen.inc made by SharkD
(with the tinkerer's name, date, and where to find eventual discussions
of the issues, where possible) and those made by yourself. Future
generations will thank you for that :-)

--
Thomas