POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Noobulation! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Noobulation!
From: Chambers
Date: 19 Jan 2009 15:36:06
Message: <5E5B052868D942F08AA155F7613861B4@HomePC>

Maybe you are, maybe you aren't.

Even if you aren't, a professional recommendation can go a *long* way for
you, so go for it!

Possible outcomes:
They say "no."
They give you a generic letter of recommendation (good).
They give you a personal letter of recommendation (great!).
They say, "Hey, we've got a job open here that you're PERFECT for!"
(usually only happens in the movies, but worth a shot anyway).

The worst that could happen is that you're where you are now, so you
literally have nothing to lose.
On the other hand, a letter of recommendation (even if it's generic) can
go a long way towards getting a job, so go for it!

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com