POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vermeer's Cat - part 1 : Re: Vermeer's Room Server Time
17 Jun 2024 11:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vermeer's Room
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Oct 2017 13:21:04
Message: <59e4ea80$1@news.povray.org>
Very cool.

This reminds me a lot of the movie "Tim's Vermeer" - wherein Tim Jenison
recreates the room and then paints "The Music Lesson" using a technique
that is a guess at how Vermeer got a photorealistic quality to his
paintings.

Fascinating movie - definitely worth a watch, especially by folks who are
into raytracing.

Jim