POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Transparent PNGs : Re: Transparent PNGs Server Time
18 May 2024 07:08:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparent PNGs
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 11 Oct 2017 15:41:21
Message: <59de73e1@news.povray.org>
Okay, I am getting there. Almost where I want to reach. Now another
problem where I need the advise of you experienced users: perspective!

Currently, the lower ends of the oars spread more towards the left and
right side (because they are closer to the camera). I don't want to
switch of that entirely, but i want to reduce the perspective drag
towards the sides a bit. I know, this must be accomplished inside the
CAMERA settings. but how exactly?

I started to experiment already, but have not yet found the path to
paradise.

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message