POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Transparent PNGs : Re: Transparent PNGs Server Time
21 May 2024 15:58:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparent PNGs
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 11 Oct 2017 06:31:12
Message: <59ddf2f0@news.povray.org>
On 09.10.2017 06:56, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Hi
>
> is it possible to create a scene where the rendered items are visible
> but the entire empty background becomes transparent, if the output image
> is a PNG?
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

I want to mention another problem that I have since I switched monitors
(now using a 16:9 monitor): the object of the scene has shifted to the
right side.

I tried to create a better camera, but still fail to get the 0.0 center
of the scene as center of the camera. Any assistance?

This is what i have now:

camera
{
 location < 0.0,  0.0, -50.0 >