POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Calling the Doctor - nighttime - 16:9 : Re: Calling the Doctor - nighttime - 16:9 Server Time
6 May 2024 00:36:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calling the Doctor - nighttime - 16:9
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Sep 2017 02:44:15
Message: <59c0bcbf$1@news.povray.org>
On 19-9-2017 2:40, Ive wrote:
> ...as promised, here is a nighttime version. As it turns out, it looks
> to my own surprise more like dusk or dawn but I'm ok with that.

Night time in a city. I find the sky to be correct especially if there
is some mist. I guess however, that the street lights are too close
together. Normally, well, in my experience, there is some darkness
remaining halfway between two lights. In your scene, the light cones are
probably overlapping. Otherwise, an impressive image, even better than
the day time scene imho.

--
Thomas