POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Calling the Doctor : Re: Calling the Doctor Server Time
19 May 2024 21:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calling the Doctor
From: Ive
Date: 18 Sep 2017 20:38:13
Message: <59c066f5@news.povray.org>
Am 9/18/2017 um 10:51 schrieb Stephen:

> I've refrained from commenting on this great image because I don't want
> to nitpick.

I have absolutely nothing against nitpicking! On the contrary, as I see
major and minor flaws *everywhere* it is quite helpful to know what
catches the eyes of others.

> And, this is not a criticism, blue police boxes look wrong to me. It is
> personal because police boxes in Glasgow were painted the same red as
> post boxes. When Dr Who started it was broadcast in B&W. So it did not
> look wrong.

You already explained this 4 years ago ;) but BTW: in the late 70ies I
visited Glasgow multiple times but do not remember having seen any
police box - so I assume they where already dismantled back then?

-Ive