POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : House restoration : Re: House restoration Server Time
14 Jun 2024 13:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: House restoration
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Sep 2017 06:33:42
Message: <59b7b806$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/09/2017 08:21, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 11-9-2017 19:28, Kenneth wrote:
>> Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
>>

>>> I am going to brew a simple demo scene and put all necessary files into
>>> p.b.scene-files later today (I hope).
>>>

>> Hooray! Brew a big pot of coffee too (just to help get those mental
>> juices
>> flowing quickly...)
>>

> Nah...! All I have done presently is making a big mess of everything :-(
>
> Somehow, I just screwed up the code. I need to go back to basics and see
> what I did wrong and where... :-/

Looking at my df3prox-0.95 folder. I see I have copies of
DF3ProximityPattern.inc as well as the file. With any luck I only
modified the copies.
The directory also has some, not examples but test scenes.

It might take me a little while for me to check things out as I will
need to install some more graphics programs.

--

Regards
     Stephen