POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : House restoration : Re: House restoration Server Time
17 May 2024 07:44:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: House restoration
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Sep 2017 08:19:29
Message: <59b52dd1$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.4aa83e6a37d8ab92c83e2c410%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=323317

> Correct, but in this particular case this will be much more difficult
> because of the uv_mapping of the wood beams.

Ug! The thought of painting the UV maps.

On my todo list is to try to make a transparent merged copy of the
object. Scale it up slightly centred on the centre of mass. Then do A
Proximity Pattern on that and combine them.
Just a thought experiment.

--

Regards
     Stephen