POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For Sven re: balloon image : Re: For Sven re: balloon image Server Time
25 Apr 2024 05:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For Sven re: balloon image
From: Stephen
Date: 31 Jul 2017 14:08:33
Message: <597f7221@news.povray.org>
On 7/31/2017 12:10 PM, Sven Littkowski wrote:

> Well, we can work for now with the image Kenneth can provide. He made it
> quite light. :-)
> The challenge is, how to change - probably in Photoshop, the inside of
> each pie-shaped section into its average color. Is there any
> Photoshop-Plugin that can give the average color of a selected section?
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

I am afraid I can't help there. I use the free PSP and although it can
use PS plugins. I don't have any.

BTW FYI IIRC.
For your Sig. In Thunderbird when you reply to a message. The Sig is not
included if you use two underscores with a blank line before the actual
Sig. For this reply I did not delete it manually as I usually do. As an
example.

--

Regards
     Stephen