POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photoshop Question (needed for texture) : Re: Photoshop Question (needed for texture) Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photoshop Question (needed for texture)
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Jul 2017 07:20:20
Message: <597dc0f4$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/30/2017 10:49 AM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> I need it for the latest version of my "Question: Bump Not Showing"
> balloon texture file, inside the IMAGES group here. I am posting that
> texture file as very last posting within that thread, using your name
> inside the posting thread. When looking at that texture file, you will
> see the dark borders within. And I need a color averaging for each field
> of that texture.

I looked at the image you posted. It looks completely black.
PaintShopPro tells me that there are 6 unique colours in it. I can see
no detail in it at all. Even after adjusting brightness, contrast etc.
Now when I used an edge enhance function three times I did get a result.
I's very faint.

--

Regards
     Stephen