POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : QUESTION: Bump not showing? : Re: QUESTION: Bump not showing? Server Time
6 May 2024 07:47:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QUESTION: Bump not showing?
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Jul 2017 08:17:04
Message: <5979d9c0@news.povray.org>
On 7/27/2017 12:19 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 27-7-2017 11:34, Stephen wrote:
>
>> Has anyone collect Sven's code? I don't fancy going through the thread
>> to piece it all together. And I've not been following it closely.
>>

> This is the latest, with my amendments. See also the attached images I
> used.

Thanks Thomas.
The results were as expected. The shadows showing.

But is this expected? It is the top of the balloon.
[Drat! I can't put them inline.]

Using Sven's original code. I imported it into Bishop3D correcting the
errors one by one. Using the image maps you supplied. The second image
is directly from Sven's code.

What concerns me is:
   image_map { png "H:\My Documents\My Pictures\POV-Ray\Space - Launcher
- Balloon - Type 001 - Moon Runnings - Balloon Texture.png" }

Are those spaces and dashes part of the file name?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'import02_0000.png' (184 KB) Download 'import03_00000.png' (137 KB)

Preview of image 'import02_0000.png'
import02_0000.png

Preview of image 'import03_00000.png'
import03_00000.png