POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : city buildings-- animation 1 : Re: city buildings-- animation 1 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 23:46:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- animation 1
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 27 Jul 2017 08:04:44
Message: <5979d6dc$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 27.07.2017 10:18, Kenneth wrote:

> Indeed! I also need to put the buildings into a typical 'city grid' layout,
> instead of all randomly jumbled up. That will also help determine where the
> smaller road-level details will go.
>
> By the year 2020, I should have it all worked out :-P

I myself also toy with a grand city scheme... firstly, of course pre-war
Kabul in the historical "1973" mode of Khyberspace, but then also the
"Afghatopia 2050" mode, an alternate reality where all the terrible
destruction after 1978 did not happen, but rather Afghanistan went a
similar way like China, evolving into a spacefaring economic superpower,
with futuristic high-rise structures in its cities, at least like
today's Dubai...

But first I have to complete the Everlasting Scrabble, in honor of my
late father!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar