POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : QUESTION: Bump not showing? : Re: QUESTION: Bump not showing? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:33:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QUESTION: Bump not showing?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 25 Jul 2017 20:12:51
Message: <5977de83$1@news.povray.org>
On 25.07.2017 19:16, Stephen wrote:
> How long have you lived there?
> And English is a Germanic language.

Well, quite some time. Speaking English is the easiest for me. Listening
to English takes on a bit more concentration, but I can manage. But
reading in English takes on the most concentration, if I read too much,
i lose the contents and nothing reaches my understanding anymore, after
some time. That is how i would try to describe it.

English and German are not really similar, even if the modern English
has some of its roots in the Germanic language of the Saxons. Some parts
are Celtic, some parts are French, and some are even Latin (beside
French a 2nd Romanic language). But that is not so important. Important
is, how similar languages are. Not enough for me, to avoid this problem. :-
)

---
http://www.avg.com